Tom Bailey, Founder Of Succeed Through Speaking, Interviews Josh Fonger.
Josh Fonger is a Business Performance Architect and the co-founder of Work the System. He is an international business consultant, coach, and speaker. He has the unique experience of personally helping hundreds of businesses grow simply, using the WTS Method. His specialty is taking stressed out entrepreneurs from working “in” their business to working “on” their business using systems so that profit and freedom can become a consistent mechanical reality.
Why you've got to check out Josh's episode:
- Discover how Josh helps business owners stuck in the day to day that want to scale and grow, as well as take the ideas they have in their head and get them down on paper in systems.
- Learn how business owners wearing all of the hats in their business typically hit a wall or a plateau and stay stuck until eventually they fail.
- How a failed business can also have a big impact on your relationships, your health, your family and other parts of your life. This implosion can have a huge ripple effect on your life and business.
- The key thing to getting this right starts with mindset and developing systems thinking and have an elevated view of your business to see the systems that exist within your life and your business.
- Understand how to prioritise and make the time to enable you to utilise your prime time to work yourselves out of your day job in your business, to scale and grow your business using systems.
- Get access to a free copy of the Work The System book so that you can build efficient and effective systems in your business.
Resources / Links