On this episode, Diana and Liz share their mutual dislike of camping, determine the appropriate way to carry guns with the woods, and how our heroes, including Trunk, are faring on their journey. Liz also goes into the lore behind the Wendigo.
- http://www.biographi.ca/en/bio/zhauwuno_geezhigo_gaubow_13E.html James R. Stevens, “ZHAUWUNO-GEEZHIGO-GAUBOW,” in Dictionary of Canadian Biography, vol. 13, University of Toronto/Université Laval, 2003–, accessed November 28, 2020
- http://www.hypocritereader.com/2/the-power-to-punish The Power to Punish: Conflicts of Authority in the Case of Jack Fiddler by Deborah Rose Pena
- https://ko-fi.com/post/The-Wendigo-Is-Not-Yours-for-the-Taking-C0C116U8P (TL Bodine, October 2019)
- https://www.ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/be-wary-wendigo-terrifying-beast-native-american-legend-insatiable-hunger )
- https://www.dibaajimowin.com/myths/zhauwuno-geezhigo-gaubow-jack-fiddler-the-wendigo-killer (Zhauwuno-geezhigo-gaubow (Jack Fiddler) The Wendigo Killer)
- https://www.gods-and-monsters.com/swift-runner.html by Joey Storm Walker
- https://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/windigo Pitt, Steve. "Windigo". The Canadian Encyclopedia, 08 March 2018, Historica Canada.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SWLmO0Xb-0 "Wendigo Lore, with author Chad Lewis “
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-mRBFYcukk “Wendigo: The Cannibalistic Spirit of Native American Folklore”
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guiuXIMZ2vE” Windigo: The Flesh-Eating Monster of Native American Legend | Monstrum
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAZJy6XOqN8&t=3698s Mysteries and Monsters: Episode 79 The Wendigo with Chad Lewis & Kevin Lee Nelson
- Wendigo Lore, Chad Lewis & Kevin Lee Nelson