Things don't always go as planned or envisioned. When this happens what do you do? Do you run away or do you stand and see your way through the mess? I experience this in grand fashion during Episode Four of Season Four. Things start off calmly enough with me trying to meet up in person with The Woman Dressed in Black I met in Episode 2 (Season Four), but things take a turn and accelerate full-speed into the unexpected. After all, isn't that one of the main things that makes life the beautiful tapestry of experiences that it is? In this episode, I come face to face with the unexpected and learn that much more about myself in the process.
Episode Hot Takes:
- Emotional Desire versus Physical Desire vs. Chemistry
- What to do when it's you not them
- As always, the gift of the cold hard truth and learning how to be honest with yourself and your feelings, despite the urgings of others
- Pretty is, but pretty so what?
- Learning how to exercise grace rather than "winning"
- Why unfollowing on social media matters (it doesn't)
- Acknowledging pain and talking honestly about it with God
If you enjoyed the episode:
- Please subscribe and recommend this podcast to two people (2) who you think will enjoy it. Did I mention subscribing? Subscribe and never miss an episode.
- If you listen on Spotify, just hit the “Follow” button.
- Check out my bonus episode, Dating In My Forties, featured on Medium here: https://datingafterdivorce.guide/episode/dating-in-my-forties
- Please, follow the Dating After Divorce music playlist to follow all the tunes that influenced my life while I was going through it: https://epayne.me/playlist
To My First-Time Listeners: Thank you for listening! If you want to truly know what's going on you need to go back to Season One, Episode One, because that is where the story starts.