A wide range of cause and effect discussion in this week's episode.
- What happens when a cellphone gets compromised for one purpose and has unrelated, follow-on consequences?
- Will there be material impact from the recent decrees, executive orders and vocal support by President Biden that additional focus is required on information security, ransomware and corruption?
- What are the downstream impacts of paying, and not paying a ransom and what happens if they are prohibited by law?
- Is doing the mininum amount of security OK, or is the minimum not really the required minimum?
- And more on the security position on data lakes, too.
Join Erik, Brian and Dan as they count their pieces of flair and determine if we are the right fit to keep working at Flingers.
Support The Great Security Debate