Bob Gordon, NJ Board of Public Utilities Commissioner (BPU), NJ Transit Board Member, and former NJ State Legislature Senator and Assemblymen, joins us to discuss his role as Commissioner of the NJ BPU and their role within New Jersey. Part II of a two-part series that you don't want to miss!
Part II - NJ Board of Public Utilities Commissioner (2018 - Present)
- Bob Gordon: "The Board has total authority over the private companies and their performance."
- What is the NJ Board of Public Utilities (BPU), what do they do, and what is their structure?
- What is the BPU currently working on, including clean energy initiatives?
- How does Commissioner Gordon assess the response to the most recent storm, Isaias in Aug 2020?
- Re Isaias, upcoming reports, actionable recommendations to power companies including JCP&L.
- Majority Senate Leader, Senator Loretta Weinberg, question directly to Bob Gordon.
Part I - Life in Public Service, NJ Senate, NJ Transit Board
- PREVIOUS EPISODE - ALREADY RELEASED - TUNE IN NOW!