**Please remember to rate and review the podcast - it really helps others to find it.**
Sam Adams is known as The REAL Life Coach. She’s a public speaker, a business owner for over 20 years and based in Brighton, UK.
Sam helps ambitious people Get Real, Get Results, using Real Talk, Real Experience and Real Insight. She’s a regular on BBC radio, has been in The Independent, Metro, Marie Claire, Women & Home, Happyiful and more.
Sam has lots of advice for anyone who wants to create a product (or achieve any dream at all) and needs some advice and motivation to make it happen.
Listen in to hear Sam share:
- An introduction to herself, her business and her journey into coaching (1:13)
- How to cope with fear of failure (6:44)
- How to try something new without too much risk (13:55)
- The importance of having a network (17:19)
- How to stay positive (19:52)
- Finding time to work towards your goals - and why it’s ok to put yourself first sometimes (28:06)
- The importance of outer accountability (29:36)
- Her number one piece of advice for product creators - which applies to anyone with a dream or a goal! (32:52)
- Taking the time to enjoy the experience (35:03)
Sam Adams website
Sam Adams on Twitter
Sam’s Facebook Group
Sam Adams on Instagram
Find me on Instagram
Work with me