Silke Thistlewood helps women adjust to motherhood through realistic self care and everyday resilience tools.
I actually interviewed Silke for my blog around a year ago, but her story is so good I wanted you to hear her share it.
She’s a great example of someone creating something they need and using it to help others.
I can’t wait for you to hear her story and her great advice. We jump around a bit, laugh a bit and I ask Silke one question that completely floored her...
Listen in to hear:
- What made Silke decide to create a physical product (3:00)
- What her product is and who it’s for (4:18)
- How her customer has actually turned out not to be the person she had in mind (6:13)
- What inspired Silke to create her product - hint, she created what she needed (8:00)
- How and why her cards got a rebrand (11:00)
- How and why she involved her community in the design of her product (12:00)
- What she learnt from her product launch and what she’d do differently (14:30)
- The process of creating her product (17:00)
- The main thing she learnt from the process (21:00)
- The benefits of having a physical product (26:00)
- Her number one piece of advice for other product creators (27:16)
Raise Up Mums Resilience Cards
Raise Up Mums Facebook page
Raise Up Mums Community
Raise Up Mums Instagram
My product validation online couse
Find me on Instagram
Work with me