I have looked up to today’s guest for a VERY long time — because not only is Katie Wells the CEO of two companies (Wellness Mama and Wellnesse) and the author of two books (The Wellness Mama Cookbook and The Wellness Mama 5-Step Lifestyle Detox), she’s a wife and a mom of six!
That’s so many hats I’m surprised she hasn’t tipped over! But Katie is living proof that you can do it all: raise happy and healthy kids, run a business (or two), live a balanced and healthy lifestyle, and still have time for yourself.
You will learn about...
- (01:30) How Katie’s own health journey + becoming a mom led her to Wellness Mama
- (05:45) Being an advocate for your own health + having patience for yourself
- (12:05) The Autoimmune Protocol Diet
- (14:35) What it took for Katie to feel comfortable in her body for the first time in a long time (without any dieting or additional exercise)
- (26:05) A day in the life of Katie Wells, including the tools and practices she uses for herself and her family to minimize everybody’s stress + prepare her kids for the real world
- (31:50) Katie’s life skills-oriented take on homeschooling
- (39:00) The systems that Katie has put in place in her businesses
- (46:10) Launching Wellnesse
Connect with Kelly:
Be Well By Kelly is a production of Crate Media