Dr. Robin Berzin is someone I look up to personally: she is a mom of two, a functional MD, and the founder and CEO of Parsley Health — a doctor’s office that is so much more than just a doctor’s office. They look at the whole body, offering health coaching and MDs to find the root of your problems. We’re all dealing with the crisis of COVID-19 right now and looking for ways to feel our best both mentally and physically, and Robin has plenty of advice on how you can achieve that.
You will learn about...
- (01:31) What you can do to stay healthy at home
- (04:16) How to ditch the snacks and stop grazing
- (07:25) The side effects of starting your day with high cortisol and insulin
- (09:54) Thoughts about oat milk
- (12:23) How adaptogens can support people in high stress
- (16:41) The supplements everyone should be taking
- (21:04) Methylated b-vitamins
- (27:41) What it looks like to be a patient at Parsley Health
- (34:58) The inflammatory markers to look out for
- (38:14) How thyroid and adrenal hormones affect sex hormones
- (41:13) Advice for supporting fertility
- (45:42) The mixture of Western and holistic medicine
Connect with Kelly:
Be Well By Kelly is a production of Crate Media