If you Google just about anything health-related, you are bound to find Dr. Josh Axe’s site — and it’s not just good SEO. Dr. Axe has a knack for communicating complex information in a way that anyone can understand and a passion for sharing this important information with the world, especially when it comes to helping people make healthier food choices.
You will learn about...
- (01:10) How does eating collagen benefit the body?
- (08:10) What’s the difference between bone broth and collagen? What are the different types of collagen?
- (13:47) How did Dr. Axe’s practice start and how was he working with patients?
- (18:05) What is a day in the life of Dr. Axe? What are his favorite supplements?
- (21:15) The benefits of soil-based probiotics Vs. lab-made probiotics
- (24:28) Why you don’t have to eat chunks of dirt to get the benefits from dirt
- (27:40) The benefits of local honey Vs. local bee pollen
- (31:35) How to strengthen your immune system
- (34:38) Why raw isn’t better, it’s just different — and when you shouldn’t be eating as many raw vegetables
- (36:15) The best foods to eat during the Fall and Winter
- (37:40) Functional mushroom supplements and teas
- (40:00) Is drinking coffee bad?
- (43:43) Fermented vegetables and kombucha
Connect with Kelly:
Be Well By Kelly is a production of Crate Media