After years of yo-yo dieting, Laura Conley decided to get to the root cause of her “diet brain” and stop counting calories. Once she purged her binge-to-cleanse mindset and took the power away from food, she discovered that her body would find its set point weight without the need to starve herself.
We discuss how motherhood inspired her to shift her relationship with food and how she came to a place of true body acceptance with a body love code that was both empowering and effective.
You will learn about...
- Past struggle with weight loss while working in the wellness community
- How motherhood changed her body perspective
- Emotional eating and changing mindset
- Losing weight from an authentic place
- Pursuing pleasure outside food
- Website: lauraconley.com
- Instagram: @lauraconleycoaching
- Thanks to Magic Spoon for sponsoring this episode. Head to magicspoon.com and use the code “bewellpod” for $5 off their sugar-free cereal that tastes amazing!
- Thanks to Beekeeper’s Naturals for sponsoring this episode. For a limited time, Beekeeper’s Naturals is offering my listeners an exclusive deal: They will ship you a FREE two-week supply of B.Immune Propolis Throat Spray—you just pay $5 for shipping. To claim this deal, you must visit beekeepersnaturals.com/kelly
Connect with Kelly:
Be Well By Kelly is a production of Crate Media