In the first of our three-episode election mini-series, we catch up with Minister Stuart Nash, Labour MP for Napier, Minster for Small Business, Revenue, and Fisheries. Due to the format this gave us an opportunity to talk in depth about a range of topics, which you don’t often hear through traditional interviews.
Some of the areas we discuss area:
- Stuart’s views on how COVID-19 has affected business and how have businesses dealt with the uncertainty.
- The importance of digital transformation for business and the Government.
- Labour’s policy to support small business.
- Stuart’s advice on dealing with change and decision making. We talk through the decisions made by cabinet in relation to the wage subsidy as an example of this.
- What business owners can learn about marketing from MP’s.
- Advice for business owners over the next 12 months.