What's in the news! - Offical Cash Rate Increase, Income Insurance Scheme and Fair Pay Agreements
On today's show, Stuart and Dave thought it was time to go through some of the stories that have been in the news that affect business owners.
They discuss the latest rise in the Offical Cash Rate and what this means to lending, interest costs and potential ripple effects.
They then dive into a couple of proposed legislative changes which could affect Business Owners. Fair Pay agreements and a national income insurance scheme. They discuss these initiatives and how they could affect business owners.
In the episode, they reference a couple of articles which you can find links for below:
* A New Zealand Income Insurance Scheme – What does this mean? | Tax Alert - March 2022 | Deloitte New Zealand
* fair-pay-agreements-thought-leadership-august-2021.pdf (pwc.co.nz)
To find our more about RightWay, check out our website or any of social media channels
* Website - www.rightway.co.nz
* Facebook - RightWay - Home (facebook.com)
* Linkedin - RightWay Linkedin
* Instagram - RightWay - Instagram
* YouTube - RightWay - YouTube
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.