The first guest on Barking From The Wooftops is none other than world-renowned dog aggression expert Michael Shikashio CDBC.
Michael has a list of accolades, achievements, and accreditations:
- internationally sought after keynote speaker and presenter
- fully certified through the International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants and is one of fewer than 300 CDBCs worldwide
- founder of the Aggression in Dogs Master Course and currently teaches trainers and behaviour consultants in more than 25 countries
- ex-president of International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants (IAABC)
- full member of Association of Professional Dog Trainers (APDT)
- featured guest for numerous media outlets including the New York Times, New York Post, SiriusXM Radio, Real Simple Magazine, Baltimore Sun, WebMD, WTNH Channel 8, Steve Dale's Pet World, and Women's Health.
- he is referred to by countless veterinary professionals, rescue and shelter organizations, and behaviour professionals from all over the world for working with aggression cases.
Below are links to Micheal’s websites:
Michael also has a Master Course for Trainers and Behavior Consultants
You can find video content from Barking From The Wooftops on Youtube too.
Barking From The Wooftops is hosted by Jim Gillies (A.Dip CBM) and is a member of Quite The Thing Media - a Scottish podcast network creating podcasts that speak to you.