Oct 5, 2021
Michelle Goodall a primer on B2B brand communities
Michelle Goodall is the Chief Marketing Officer at Guild, a platform for professional communities and networking.
She’s responsible for driving Guild’s growth. She also has over 20 years of experience in marketing, digital and communications - both client-side, agency-side and as a consultant.
In previous roles, she’s worked with some of the world’s most recognisable brands including Unilever, the BBC, Viacom, Direct Line and General Mills, to name a few.
* How Guild successfully grew their user base
* Creating a community & how it can help B2B brand growth
* The role of ‘belonging & purpose’ when building a brand
* Splitting your budget between long term brand building and short term sales activation
* What’s more important: the idea or the execution