Hey friends! Welcome to our newest episode of the Auto Repair Marketing Podcast. Today it’s a little different because we kicked Brian out! It’s just the ladies today and I have a very special guest, friend, and client: Mrs. Jen Rindflesh of Collinsville Auto Repair in Canton, CT.
- This podcast came from a chat Jen and I had about two weeks ago.
- What we learned was the parallel between our relationship as marketers and your (Jen) relationship as the shop.
- Custom, personalized marketing
- takes time
- requires collaboration
- needs open communication
- What we did was not perfect, the content was off - the discussion that happened
- Patience building a relationship
- Trusting your partners
- When mishaps happen: listen, learn, move forward
- Understanding different ways things are said in various regions of the country
- Communication, communication, communication
How To Get In Touch
Group - Auto Repair Marketing Mastermind
Website - shopmarketingpros.com
Facebook - facebook.com/shopmarketingpros
Get the Book - shopmarketingpros.com/book
Instagram - @shopmarketingpros
Questions/Ideas - firstname.lastname@example.org
Lagniappe (Books, Links, Other Podcasts, etc)
Thanks to our partner, RepairPal. Visit the Web HERE