Who Gets the Glory, with April Ballestero
April Ballestero is a leadership expert and the founder of One Light Ahead, a coaching agency that helps business leaders shine at their brightest. With two decades of coaching experience, April knows exactly how to help business leaders achieve their full potential and become more effective, more energized and more enthusiastic in their interactions with their teams, clients, families and communities.
What you will learn in this episode:
- How One light Ahead is impacting, improving, and empowering leaders across the globe
- The importance of learning your cognitive assets and biases, and how to lead with your asset instead of your bias.
- How a multitude of individuals contributed to the creation and growth of One Light Ahead
- The difference between assessments such as Habit Finder, DISC, and Axiogenics and how they can help you invest in your growth
- What it means to adopt a Valugenic mindset and how it shows up in our leadership
- The importance of accepting and appreciating validation, yet recognizing the people and investments that contributed to your success
vqprofile.com/onelightahead - Axiogenics/Valugenics assessment
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Podcorn - https://podcorn.com/privacy
Podtrac - https://analytics.podtrac.com/privacy-policy-gdrp