David All is the creator of Belly of the Beast Life Stories, a podcast that tells the stories of a person’s personal transformation story.
David explains to us why he started his podcast and why he finds the personal stories of transformation on his podcast so fascinating. He goes on to tell us the story of his own personal transformation in his career and how he came up with the name, Belly of the Beast and Beyond the Belly. We also find out why he decided to format his show in Seasons and what advice he as for those looking to start their own podcasts.
The conversation shifts to why he supports Peace4kids.org, what they do and how they help children in foster care, even during this global pandemic.
We wrap up the show with David announcing a new workshop where he’s helping people who have already found their calling, tell the story of how they got there.
· David explains why he decided to start his podcast (1:30)
· David opens up about his career before starting his podcast (4:00)
· Where the name Belly of the Beast came from (6:47)
· The story of David’s personal transformation (9:11)
· Why David decided to format his show with Seasons (11:48)
· David offers advice to anyone who may want to start a podcast (14:50)
· What David’s other podcast, Beyond the Belly is about (18:00)
· David explains the best way to get acclimated with his work (20:30)
· David tells us about his cause, Peace4Kids.org (22:49)
· We find out about a workshop David is hosting, helping people tell their own stories (25:00)
Link to Podcast:
Belly of the Beast Life Stories - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/belly-of-the-beast-life-stories/id1476989899
Beyond the Belly - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/beyond-the-belly/id1502783451
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/inourbelly
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/inourbelly/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/inourbelly
Donation Link: https://www.peace4kids.org/donate
Underbelly workshops - https://inourbelly.com/underbelly/
Thanks for Listening!
For help, resources, and community support, please join the Causepods Facebook Group if you are already producing podcasts for a cause or are thinking about launching one.
And if you would like to be a guest on Causepods, please fill out this form and schedule your chat here.