One thing that many people dream of is making money out of their hobby or passion. Some have already done it, others in the process, and then some people don't know where or how to start - if you're one of those that doesn't have any idea how then listen in as Karl Sona joins us to talk about how he was able to turn his hobby into a business.
Karl is the host of The Free Time Podcast and Dear BLK CEO. He is a medical device sales professional, entrepreneur, and free time optimization expert.
[00:01 – 03:13] Opening Segment
- Karl shares what keeps him busy these days
[03:14 – 10:18] Karl's Journey
- Karl shares the story of their family
- He talks about the path that he took to the success he sought
[10:19 – 24:44] Podcasting
- Discovering podcasting and falling in love with it
- Are you feeling stuck? Listen to Karl's advice!
- Starting Streamlined Podcasts, a podcast post-production company
[24:45 – 35:53] The Free Time Podcast
- Where did the idea come from?
- Karl talks about the process of launching the podcast
- Listen to some of the lessons Karl has learned from his guests
[35:54 – 47:14] The Next Chapter
- What's next for Karl Sona?
- The Dear BLK CEO podcast
[47:15 – 53:28] The Contrarian 3-Pack
- What would you say is the most contrarian investment you've made?
- What's your favorite activity to do with your friends and family outside of work?
- What actions, whether within work or family, offer you the most fulfillment in life?
- Chasing my purpose. Spending time with my lady.
- Connect with Karl. Links available below.
"Whatever it is that you want, think about how you can bring in the right tools. Maybe it's a podcast. Maybe it's starting a blog. I don't know. Think about how you can bring the right tools to reach more people." – Karl Sona
You can connect with Karl on LinkedIn or Instagram. Visit his website http://karlsona.com/. Book a call with him at www.calendly.com/karlsona32.
LEAVE A REVIEW + help the podcast grow by sharing it with your friends, family, or someone in need.
Follow me on LinkedIn or visit our website to know more.
Think Different. Earn Different. Live Fulfilled.
Let’s stay Contrarian!