Pancham is the host and founder of The Gold Collar Investor podcast, a professional real estate fund manager, and a co-founder of Mesos Capital which controls over $43M in assets. He earned a Master's from Carnegie Mellon University.
Using his engineering background and his 14 years of experience in the FinTech industry, he has created systems and successfully built a portfolio that is cash-flowing over 10%. He has invested in 5 different states and internationally.
He is passionate about teaching personal finance. He is a co-founder of the popular Multifamily Mastermind NYC group and has been featured on investment panels, conferences, and podcasts.
[00:01 – 02:08] Opening Segment
- I introduce our guest, Pancham Gupta
- Pancham shares what keeps him busy these days
[02:09 – 13:29] Pancham's Story
- Pancham talks about his background and shares how his journey began
- He migrated from India to finish school, get some experience, and return to India to start his own business
- He returned and settled down in the USA together with his wife
- He started investing in real estate on the side until he grew his portfolio big enough and decided to quit his job to become a full-time real estate entrepreneur
- The mindset shift – preparing for his life outside FinTech to pursue his passion
[13:30 – 23:05] Hiring Multiple Coaches To Compress The Time Acquiring $30MM In Real Estate
- Pancham talks about the process of building Mesos Capital
- Why he chose to find a partner instead of doing it solo
- The value of hiring a coach
- Pancham discusses the importance of hiring coaches and mentors to shorten the path to reaching your goals
[23:06 – 30:24] Syndications
- Pancham gives advice on how to become a better syndicator
- How to attract more investors
- The responsibility of operators to their investors
[30:25 – 35:07] The Gold Collar Investor
- We talk about Pancham's podcast, The Gold Collar Investor
[35:08 – 40:18] The Contrarian 3-Pack
- What would you say is the most contrarian investment you've made?
- Investing in a crypto fund.
- What's your favorite activity to do with your friends and family outside of work?
- I love skiing, running, and biking.
- What actions, whether within work or family, offer you the most fulfillment in life?
- Giving back to the community. Whether through sharing my time, educating people through my podcast.
- Becoming a better person. A better husband, better father, better son, and helping to make my community better.
- Connect with Pancham. Links below.
"Anything you are trying to do, whatever you're trying to do in your life, someone has done it before. So, why really reinvent the wheel and do all the mistakes that others have made rather than just hire someone who's an expert at it." – Pancham Gupta
Connect with Pancham by sending him an email at email@example.com
LEAVE A REVIEW + help the podcast grow by sharing it with your friends, family, or someone in need.
Follow me on LinkedIn or visit our website to know more.
Think Different. Earn Different. Live Fulfilled.