Ten steps to create a life you love
- Create a list of everything current in your life that you DON'T want
- Create a list of things you have in your life that you enjoy/like/love
- Make a like of things you DO want in your life
- List things in your ultimate lifestyle you want to AVOID
- List things you LOVE to do
- List your knowledge, skills, and talents
- Attributes of where you WANT to live
- Envision what your future might look like if you could eliminate your dislikes, keep your likes, and add your wants, in the place you want to be
- Write down steps you would take to change things if you had the power to do it.
- Take action on ONE item from your "what would I do" list
Send questions or comments to email@example.com.
Join The Constructive Liberty Podcast group
Connect with me:
Challenge. Growth. Mastery. group on:
If you want to support my work, there are several ways to do this.
- share it with a friend
- Give it a 5-star review
- if you want to understand yourself and others a little better, and learn the why and how behind why people do what they do, you can get your own DISC assessment through my link and I will get a small kickback
- I also give presentations for small groups, businesses, and church groups. These presentations will help you to better understand yourself and others, the how and why behind a person's actions and perspective, and help you to build better relationships, and therefore better teams. Click here to schedule a call to learn more.
- if you simply want to help with expenses you can do so by giving a tip through PayPal or Patreon
- if you want to give, but want to be sure it goes to a worthy cause, simply add a note designating your tip to helping the elderly with house maintenance and repair costs.
- you can also give tip through cryptocurrency, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "crypto tip" in the subject line, and I will send you the details
- You can also buy me a book from my Amazon wish list