For many of us, our whole life is online; our connections with friends and family, our shopping, our banking. It is imperative that we take the steps necessary to protect our privacy and information as much as humanly possible.
Use privacy.com (affiliate link) for your online shopping to protect your financial information.
Use Brave browser to to protect your privacy and block tracking cookies, Opera and Firefox browsers also have the option to block tracking cookies, and Firefox has a cool add-on called Facebook container which prevent FB from tracking all your online activity.
Use VPNs if you want to go a step further.
Also the Tor network, and Tails OS will be a huge step toward complete online privacy.
Send questions or comments to email@example.com.
Connect with me:
Challenge. Growth. Mastery. group on:
If you want to support my work, there are several ways to do this.
- share it with a friend
- Give it a 5-star review
- if you want to understand yourself and others a little better, and learn the why and how behind why people do what they do, you can get your own DISC assessment through my link and I will get a small kickback
- I also give presentations for small groups, businesses, and church groups. These presentations will help you to better understand yourself and others, the how and why behind a person's actions and perspective, and help you to build better relationships, and therefore better teams. Click here to schedule a call to learn more.
- if you simply want to help with expenses you can do so by giving a tip through PayPal or Patreon
- if you want to give, but want to be sure it goes to a worthy cause, simply add a note designating your tip to helping the elderly with house maintenance and repair costs.
- you can also give tip through cryptocurrency, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "crypto tip" in the subject line, and I will send you the details
- You can also buy me a book from my Amazon wish list