Feb 21, 2023
Episode 92: Building the Tabernacle with Jillybean and Bud Love
This week, Josh and Roy do some A/B testing and spark up some Jillybean joints and rip into the headlines. Then, after the break, the boys add some Bud Love herbal mixers into a second joint and turn to Rav ChatGPT to unpack this week's torah portion. Finally, the fellas say a Shehecheyanu for some forgotten parenting milestones.
Click Here to learn more about Bud Love's Herbal Cannabis Mixers!
Want to know what we've smoked on past episodes? Want to send us a voice message for us to play on the show? Do you need merch or want to leave us a review? Visit WonderingJewsPodcast.com! Want to see the Wondering Jews animated? Check out our youtube channel!
While you're reading this, help us grow the show! Check out our new $1/month Big Spender level, and of course our $4.20/month Tokin' Supporter, and $10/month Bubbe Kush levels on Patreon!
And if you dig the show, please leave a review wherever you get your podcasts. Follow us on Twitter: @JewsWondering and become our besties on Facebook: @JewsWondering.
*Headlines from this episode:*
* Coloradans can now buy weed from a vending machine (yes, really)
* New Proposal Paves Way For Cannabis Catering In California
* Parents push for medical marijuana insurance coverage
* Haredi men three times as likely to be nearsighted, probably due to Talmud study
* Seattle No. 2 among metros where cannabis is more popular than nicotine
* Paralegals. Paramedics. Now There Are Pararabbis.
*This podcast uses the following sound files:*
* Morenita.mp3 | TexasMusicForge | This work is licensed under the Attribution 4.0 License.
ChatGPT text to audio provided by https://readloud.net/