Deuteronomy 6:7 exhorts parents, “You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.” So how do we do it? What are the benefits? And how does it connect to our kiddos hearts?
- Set the tone by having your own personal Bible time regularly
- Use times of correction to point back to the Bible
- Use Biblical words throughout the day
- Create a plan for nighly Bible time as a family
- Check out the Choose Wisely Cards by Bear & Squirrel and be sure to listen for the discount we drop during the show