In the 1st episode of the Practical Futurist Podcast, we spoke with Impacttologist Martin Brooks and answered the question “What’s the Future of Communication?”.
In this show we covered a range of topics:
- What is an Impacttologist and who would hire one?
- What levers can you pull to make you a better communicator and maximise your impact?
- How we communicate in a world without face-to-face communication (eg messaging apps, Skype etc)?
- Tips to become a better presenter
- Tips to communicate more effectively in conference calls
- How persuaders are irreplaceable and how those with these skills will transcend the threats from AI
- 3 Suggestions for next week
- What’s been the greatest technology threat/opportunity for your business?
More about Martin
LinkedIn: Martin Brooks
A video interview with Martin
For full show notes and full transcript, visit the Episode Page.
For more on Andrew - what he speaks about and replays of recent talks, please visit ActionableFuturist.com follow @AndrewGrill on Twitter or @andrew.grill on Instagram.