Bryce Kenimer, Sales Director
Finding Entrepreneurial Success Without Building a Company from Scratch - CrocodileCloth.com
The old model of creating a business - discovering an idea, testing the idea, improving on the idea or discarding it - is fraught with uncertainty and risks. But as today's podcast guest - Bryce Kenimer, Sales Director at Crocodilecloth.com - reveals, entrepreneurs can eliminate these risks by buying an already successful business and introducing it to a new market, bypassing the need for idea and market validation.
This strategy helped build Crocodile Cloth® into a successful business. On today's show, Kenimer shares that experience with us, providing tips on how to get started, common mistakes to avoid and the biggest drivers of success.
In today’s episode of the Harvest Growth Podcast, we’ll cover:
● How anyone can get started even when they don't have a ton of money.
● The single most important thing to do when entering a new market, even if it's already saturated with competitors.
● How to effectively combine digital and traditional distribution platforms, and marketing platforms.
● How an in-depth understanding of the target market and their buying journey influences business activities and structure.
● Why networking and business partnerships are crucial for success.
● And so much more!
Visit Crocodilecloth.com to learn more about Crocodile Cloth®, and their versatile brand of cleaning cloths which are made of low-lint, non-woven, highly absorbent materials.
Do you have a brand that you’d like to launch or grow? Do you want help from a partner that has successfully launched hundreds of brands that now total over $2 billion in revenues? Visit HarvestGrowth.com and set up a free consultation with us today!