Mar 13, 2019
2. Cultivating Critical Thinking & Creativity With Dr Marie Buda
"It's not about studying more, it's about studying smart". The common theme this week is how to be a good student - maybe even a truly outstanding student - through creativity, critical thinking, how to study smart, and how to improve memory.
Join me and my guest Dr Marie Buda, who shares her considerable expertise on:
- CREATIVITY: as an innovation consultant by day, Marie has some fascinating thoughts on how to be more creative as a student, in drawing together ideas and making new ones.
- CRITICAL THINKING: in her spare time, Marie coaches students on critical thinking: the art of thinking deeply, logically and critically about information we're presented with, and how and when to impress your teacher, examiner or admissions tutor by challenging accepted wisdom with critical thinking.
- GOOD STUDY HABITS: keeping on top of your life and your studies, time management for students, and staying in control
- WAYS TO IMPROVE MEMORY: Marie's PhD was on memory, and we geek out on some fa…