We are speaking with business coach Pam Hill about how new investors can buy a house for the price of a car, and scale a small business by applying the Fortune 500 operational and finance concepts.
Pam is a Harvard and Dartmouth-educated entrepreneur and CEO of a multi-million dollar real estate company. She's a business and money expert, a former Fortune-500 executive, and the founder of My Smart Cousin.
She's also fluent in both Chinese and Spanish and tells us about the impressive back story as to how that happened!
Pam's primary goal is to help Black and Brown people, and especially women, understand their money, increase their accountability, and build generational wealth.
We learned about where to discover these homes, how to finance them, and the best geographic locations for these properties, either as an investment or as an owner-occupied home.
Things we discussed in this episode:
- How Pam discovered real estate investing
- The value of focusing on local markets
- Self-managing a portfolio of 25 properties and 31 units.
- Her strategy of hiring property managers and general contractors, indirectly learning from them, and then taking on those responsibilities herself
- Being a mentor to new real estate investors of all ages
- Having financial conversations around the dinner table
- Holding on to generational wealth
- The steps and the math to searching for a house for the price of a car.
- Understanding what "lottery ticket value" of real estate means.
Get in touch with Pam:
Website - https://mysmartcousin.com/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/mysmartcousin/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/MySmartCousin
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Jason Muth and Attorney / Broker Rory Gill of NextHome Titletown and UrbanVillage Legal in Boston, Massachusetts for another episode of The Real Estate Law Podcast!
#bostonrealestate #realestatepodcast #nexthome #humansoverhouses #realestate #realestateinvesting #financialcoaching #generationalwealth #financialconversations #realestaterookie #financialindependence #financialfreedom #blackwealth #financialtips
The Real Estate Law Podcast is hosted by Jason Muth and Attorney / Broker Rory Gill.
This podcast and these show notes are not legal advice, but we hope you find both entertaining and informative.
You can follow our sponsors here:
NextHome Titletown Real Estate on Instagram
NextHome Titletown Real Estate on Facebook
NextHome Titletown Real Estate on LinkedIn
Attorney Rory Gill on LinkedIn
The Real Estate Law Podcast, because real estate is more than just pretty pictures and law goes well beyond the paperwork and courtroom arguments.