How can NLP address motivation?
Motivation is the desire or willingness to do something. A major complaint of many clients is that they aren’t motivated.
The Keys to getting yourself to do something can be addressed in a system using the model of NLP.
1. Submodalities – compelling future; contrastive analysis
2. Meta programs
6. Model operators
To name a few.
Here are some Motivation Presuppositions
1. You inspire others, you motivate yourself. It is an inside job
2. An important premise: you are not unmotivated. To say I want motivation implies that I don’t have any. You demonstrated motivation by making the statement that I am not motivated. Saying I have something or don’t have something is digital. A unified field is holistic and analog.
3. If you have the desire (note definition), you are motivated.
4. Maybe you want to get yourself to improve on the timeliness of your execution. Then NLP can help.Support the show