It's Back to School and back to Startup Espresso!
In this episode, Paul and Florin grind everything related to how different seasons and even different time intervals affect your cashflow, sales and marketing.
No financial Quarter is the same and performance from Quarter to Quarter is different from business to business. That's why we give examples of ways to deal with events like: "Back to School", "Halloween", "Women's Day", "Valentine's Day", "Black Friday", but we don't stop there:
- startups that can be affected by seasons
- how to think about moving inventory, according to different seasons
- how to create seasonal offers
- boring types of seasonal offers Versus super creative seasonal offers
- using business seasons to plan ahead
- studying Quarter to Quarter performance over many years to fix cashflow problems
- how you can do Seasonal offers for a SaaS versus a traditional business
- how even different periods of time, like: "when do your customers earn their paycheck? which time of the month?" can affect your sales and how to plan ahead for these cases.
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/startupespresso)