5 Secretos para la Fluidez | 5 Secrets to Fluency
Are you having a hard time expressing yourself in Spanish? Do you get nervous or feel embarrassed about having to speak the language? Have you struggled to find a way to use your Spanish in a real context?
Don’t worry, these are common concerns of most people learning a second language and in this week’s episode, Jim and May share their 5 tips to success when it comes to achieving Spanish fluency.
* Special promotion for the new Podcast Membership Plus!
* Episode 040 - Políglota Después de los 70
* Level up your Spanish with our Podcast Membership
* Get the full transcript of each episode so you don’t miss a word
* Listen to an extended breakdown section in English going over the most important words and phrases
* Test your comprehension with a multiple choice quiz
Thank you to our patrons for making this podcast possible:
Tiansheng Lian, Jennifer Wilson, Adrian Major, Jenny, Christy Warne, Marisol, Russ Moore, Annette Baesel, Christian Gonzalez, Jill Heichelbech, Jean Lorio, Rebecca D Robison, Wylie Hargrove, Kristin Royer, Deb Shroyer, RamPandaPuss, Amy, Josh Powell, Hoy Shih, Neil Moore, Craig Stenger, Jennifer Wilson, Paula Lisowsky, Joseph Scriba, Kenneth Revelson, and DJ Brasier.
Support the show (https://spanishandgo.com/support-us)