In this episode, we interview Mark McIntyre, MBA, a rising fourth-year medical student who dishes on how he's stayed involved during the pandemic, the unexpected changes to exam testing/preparing for boards (#Prometric), and the health disparities affecting minority communities
- What have you been up to during this time-off?
- How have you been involved in the COVID-19 response? What have you been observing?
- How has COVID-19 affected your fourth year plans and schedule? What's going on with Prometric and USMLE testing?
- How would you grade our response as a country to COVID-19?
- How do you believe minority communities have been affecting during this pandemic/social isolation period?