Rachel Molenda is a Toronto-based Intuitive Eating Nutritionist and creator of the Fill Your Cup Podcast. She is on a mission to help women find peace and end the war on food and their bodies, and is the brain behind the #RealAssFood Instagram campaign.
On this episode we discuss:
- Overcoming imposter syndrome when you're first starting out
- The power & necessity of authenticity on social media
- Creating & sustaining an engaged online community in your wellness business
- How to turn an in-person workshop into an online program
- Fostering a healthy relationship with screen time when it's your job to be online
Resources from this episode: