In this episode, Miguel Fernandez, Cofounder & CEO at Capchase shares:
- What it's really like running a venture backed unicorn
- What non-dilutive capital is and who it's designed for
- How you can qualify in 48 hours so you don't have to raise more capital
Capchase is the most flexible, non-dilutive funding for your subscription-based or SaaS business.
ProfitLed host, Melissa Kwan and Miguel also discusses:
- The failed ventures that enabled the founding of Capchase.
- What’s the hardest thing about running a venture backed company?
- How do you stay nimble and move quickly as your company gets larger?
- What are your thoughts on startups raising venture capital vs. other financing options?
- What kind of companies are best suited for non-dilutive funding?
- What are the minimum requirements to get funding from Capchase?
- What are the steps to get approval and how long does it take?
- How is funding structured and what is the payback period?
Thanks for listening!
This podcast was brought to you by eWebinar.