Apr 25, 2023
What They Don't Tell You About Raising Venture Capital | Greg Head, Practical Founders
*In this episode, Greg Head, Founder at Practical Founders shares:*
* What every founder should know before raising venture capital
* The roles VCs play in your company after writing a big check
* Why VC backed companies need to grow at all costs or risk becoming "zombie startups"
Practical Founders is a podcast and peer group designed for practical founders who are building valuable software companies without big funding.
*ProfitLed host, Melissa Kwan and Amman also discusses:*
* What was your experience with VC funded companies that ultimately gave you the perspective that you have today?
* How are Practical Founders are different from VC backed?
* What recommendations would you have for founders who need funding but don't want to go the VC route?
* Tweet us at @profitledfm.
* Find show notes of each episode on ProfitLed.fm.
* Connect with our host, Melissa on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.
Thanks for listening!
*This podcast was brought to you by **eWebinar**.*