In this episode, Alan Macek & Geoff Mowatt, Partners at the law firm, DLA Piper shares:
- What patents are (provisional, non-provisional, patent pending)
- How businesses can determine if they have something patentable
- How patents can help or hurt businesses
ProfitLed host, Melissa Kwan, Alan, and Geoff also discusses:
- What are some common misconceptions about patents?
- How can a business determine if they have something that is patentable?
- What’s the process for filing for a patent and what does it cost?
- When should companies start thinking about patents?
DLA Piper is a global law firm capable of taking care of the most important legal needs of clients wherever they do business.
Thanks for listening!
This podcast was brought to you by eWebinar.