On this episode, we’re going to clear up some of the most common myths and misunderstandings surrounding this retirement program. From how to get the most out of your claim to taxes to whether it will eventually run out of money, Ryan will help you better understand Social Security and what goes into planning for it.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn on the podcast:
· The Social Security Administration won’t help you decide when it’s best to start your benefit. (3:18)
· There are spousal benefits that many people can take advantage of. (5:52)
· Why you might have to pay taxes on your benefits. (7:33)
· Will the Social Security program run out of money? (10:03)
· Why you probably shouldn’t claim the benefit as early as possible. (14:17)
If you have any questions, you can contact us online here: https://cravitzfinancial.com/
Investment Advisory Services offered through Brookstone Capital Management, LLC (BCM) a Registered Investment Advisor. Cravitz Financial & Insurance Solutions are independent of each other. Information provided is not intended as tax or legal advice and should not be relied on as such. You are encouraged to seek tax or legal advice from an independent professional. Ryan Cravitz and Cravitz Financial & Insurance Solutions are not affiliated with or endorsed by the Social Security administration or any other government agency.