In this episode, I am joined by a special guest, Carla Abate of Rebel Roots Nutrition. Carla is a Nutrition Therapist Master, specializing in matters of fertility, pregnancy, and postpartum health.
Carla shares her insights into:
- Common mistakes and misconceptions people make when it comes to pregnancy (especially around nutrition and weight gain)
- How to prepare for a healthy pregnancy before you even start trying
- What to do when things aren't working properly (infertility)
- Some root causes of postpartum depression and what to do about it
- How to manage self-care during pregnancy and after delivery
- The importance of having conversations with your partner and other support network members before you actually need them
- And just how important sleep really is during this stage of life
To learn more about Carla, check out her websites and Instagram.
To watch the video of this episode click here.
To learn more about working with me, click here to schedule a complimentary consultation.
Join my free Optimal Wellness Club (NOT on social media), click here.
Schedule a free call here.