Feb 15, 2023
Out-of-the-(Flower)Box Thinking feat. UrbanStems’ Megan Bailey Darmody
The most popular day for flower deliveries? Here’s a hint: it’s not Valentine’s Day… Find this trivia tidbit and many more growth marketing insights shared by Megan Bailey Darmody, senior director of brand marketing for online gifting company UrbanStems.
Megan, Billie, and Billy explore how proactive communication improves customer satisfaction and loyalty, and how the shifting landscape of supply chain logistics for perishable products impacts long-term marketing strategy. Megan shares her expertise in cross-functional collaboration, data, and insights, and why the best strategy is treating people well.
*Hot topics discussed:*
* How marketers benefit from understanding customer service, supply chain, operations, and logistics — especially in the CPG sector
* The connection between customer acquisition and corporate adaptability, creativity, and agility
* Driving engagement through consumer sentiment analysis, cross-channel content, and delightfully unexpected brand partnerships (cheers to you, Budweiser and Bridgerton)
*Keep the growth going:*
* Connect with Megan Bailey Darmody, UrbanStems Senior Director of Brand Marketing on LinkedIn
* Follow Billie Loewen, WillowTree Partner & VP of Growth Marketing on LinkedIn
* Follow Billy Fischer, WillowTree Partner & VP of Business Development on LinkedIn
* Connect with WillowTree on LinkedIn