Xiuling Guo is the Managing Director Asia for the edible oil business of Cargill. Xiuling has held a multitude of other roles around strategy, sourcing, S&OP, and lean manufacturing. And before Cargill, she was a Supply Chain Director with Yum! Brands Group in China.
Discover more details here.
Some of the highlights of the episode:
- How to make the switch from supply chain to full PnL
- What are key areas of focus as a leader (E2E supply chain matters!)
- Why Xiuling thinks planning is key as a function (even if accurate forecasting is impossible)
- Understanding the WHY is much more important than the WHAT or the HOW
- Best career advice and inflection points
Follow us on: