Arjun Sethi, Founder of Tribe Capital, joins the show to talk about
- The founding story and investment thesis behind Tribe Capital
- From being kicked out of high school, to joining the army and founding startups.
- Transitioning from Social Capital to Tribe, and "bottoms up" approach to investing.
- Arjun's experience gaining leverage through bootstrapping, and differences between raising capital for your startup and raising for your investment fund.
- The humbling experience of raising capital for Tribe, building the firm from the ground up, and a quantitative approach to demonstrating firm performance.
- Arjun's perspective on the current state of crypto.