Bill Clerico, Founder and Managing Partner at Convective Capital, and Co founder and CEO of WePay, joins the show to talk about
- Building companies in a recession and Bill's model for evaluating investment opportunities.
- How Bill and his team uncovered PM fit for WePay, and the signals that helped WePay make the transition from a consumer to B2B company.
- Current state of the payments industry and picking categories that are less evolved for disruption.
- Hiring the right profile of employee for the right stage of your venture.
- Bill's advice for navigating the fundraising market over the next 18 months as a startup founder, and why more founders should be building in climate, and more specifically, fire tech.