Nov 24, 2022
God, thank you! The underestimated power of gratitude and self-affirmation.
There's an underestimated power in gratitude and thankfulness, but are you thankful for yourself too? Today, we're rebuilding our self-esteem and becoming more aware of the gifts we are!
* * What is Trauma? * Trauma is a deeply distressing or disturbing experience. An emotional response to a terrible event like an accident, rape, abuse, or natural disaster.
* *How to cope with Trauma *Talk to a few trusted people, open up about your struggle, seek online support groups, read self-help books or practice small acts of self-care such as meditation, breathwork, yoga and exercise can help you regain some feeling of control.”
* *Find a therapist *Get Started (betterhelp.com)
Online Psychiatric Medication & Mental Telehealth Services - Rx Anxiety, Depression & Insomnia Treatment | Cerebral
* *Triumph Over Trauma Scripture:* II Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks be unto to God, who always causes us to Triumph in Christ....
* *Books I'm reading on my healing journey*
It Didn't Start with You! - How Inherited Family Trauma Shapes who we are, & how to end the cycle. https://a.co/d/f22BoLk
Home Coming- Thema Bryant
*The Body Keeps the Score *- https://www.amazon.com/dp/0143127748/ref=cm_sw_r_em_api_i_HXH4RMNC329DT7VPQ5WG
*Trauma & Recovery *https://www.amazon.com/dp/0465061710/ref=cm_sw_r_em_api_i_WSW2K3RTE6A3CYWMZ250
* *My social Networks *
STUDIO E BOUTIQUE-https://studioeboutique.com/
Discount Code -Triumph
Dr. Kia Everett
*Dr. Kia Worldwide (drkiaworldwide.com)*
Want to Support the show financially? Use this link!* Support the show
Support the show
Support the show
2 Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks be unto God, who always causes us to Triumph!Support the show
2 Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks be unto God, who always causes us to Triumph!