Fireworks history is like an explosion of information for the brain! In this BUSTING BACK episode, we cover fun facts about fireworks for kids and parents like:
Support the show
- Why were fireworks invented (the surprising reason!) (and were fireworks invented by mistake?)
- How do fireworks get their color?
- How do you explain fireworks? (our funny attempt)
- History of fireworks around the world
- Do we shoot fireworks to simulate war?
- When were fireworks first used in America?
- When were modern fireworks invented
- When fireworks explode what is happening to the fireworks / how fireworks explode (science behind fireworks)
- Were fireworks used as weapons?
- How fireworks affect the environment / why fireworks are bad
- How many fireworks are used each year?
- Are fireworks illegal in some states?
- & MORE on this crazy combustable podcast episode for kids and parents to learn together!
Grab your free Buster Deduction sheet for kids!
Check out how your can support our LISTEN FOR CAUSE to help us give back to others!
*All resources and references used in researching this podcast episode are found on the corresponding episode post on ParentBusters.com.