#031 - Ely Delaney shows how dialogues turn to connections and then to sales. Because of tech, everything needed in business has been made easy today. The struggle that remains, albeit, comes from the array of options that cloud what’s important.
Ready your notes as Ely explains why it’s not about the technology but about the psychology, the simple concept of helping, why honest conversations are imperative to making money, and the essence of having a follow-up process that gets people to talk to you.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
· It’s not about you; it’s about what the audience is getting!
· What you say is important, but how you say it is most important
· People buy when they’re ready
· The best way to show somebody that you can help them
· Ely Delaney – on making sales through starting dialogues
CHECK OUT ELY DELANEY:
Ely Delaney is the co-founder and lead trainer of Purple Knight Marketing & Your Marketing University, a marketing education company designed specifically to teach you how to take control of your marketing, online and offline. Ely simplifies the complexity of marketing your business and becoming THE expert in your industry.
FREE GIFT FROM GUEST: