We are in the last two weeks of 2020. How many years have you told yourself this was going to be the last year you live as the "fat girl?" This episode is for you if you're still having the same conversation with yourself, thinking that a new year will "magically" change everything.
Topics Discussed in This Episode
- New Year/New You BS is coming to a social media feed near you!
- When are you going to stop lying to yourself about what will change just because it's a new year? It's time to have an honest conversation with yourself.
- What excuses were you using a year from now versus this year?
- How many years have you been using the same BS excuses?
- How to stop acting like a victim and how to be in control of your choices.
- You have to learn how to manage your emotions if you want the weight to stay off.
- Decide how you WANT to feel about yourself a year from now.
- Why you need to lose the "fat girl identity" in order to lose the emotional weight.
- How a lack of self-love/self-worth shows up in your life.
Links & Resources