Kuba is the CEO of Snowdog, a unified commerce agency that's had a long-standing partnership with IronPlane.
Kuba started his career as a developer and has worked extensively with Magento -- he even served on the board of the @magento association.
In his interview with Tim, he talks about how:
- Eventually, the “e” will be removed from eCommerce
- Companies need to place even more focus on unifying the shopper experience
- AI and ML technologies are great, but some businesses will also want to use no-code solutions
- After four or five years, tech debt can become a serious problem and blocker to growth
- Marketplaces are an interesting, evolving field
- Composable makes sense for many businesses, but it’s way over-complicated for others
#futureofecommerce #bigcommerce #bigcommercedevelopment #composable #headless
00:00 Future of eCommerce with Kuba Zwolinski
04:15 How eCommerce will just be "Commerce"
06:18 eCommerce platforms today and how to choose the right one
15:09 Marketplaces in eCommerce
25:47 Adobe Commerce vs. Magento Open Source
28:13 You'll still need a trusted partner to implement Adobe Commerce/Adobe Commerce Cloud
35:39 The value of the Open Source community
38:10 His take on headless and composable
41:32 The importance of thoughtful platform selection
46:17 Prioritizing your agency selection as much as, if not more than, your platform selection
47:16 How agencies help eCommerce businesses
52:18 New eCommerce technology to watch