In this episode of Products With Purpose, Eli spoke with Dr. Carlos A. Chacón CEO and co-founder of Mane Biotech
Mane Biotech’s purpose in the world is unlocking the body's regeneration potential and they’re accomplishing it through their stem cell technology that amplifies users’ body regenerative power to regrow hair and stop hair loss.
Dr. Carlos Chacón is a highly recognized life-science leader with over 15 years of research experience in biochemistry, biology, and hair/skin stem cells, he is working on launching a relevant solution for common hair loss, which currently affects 8 out of 10 men.
Some of the highlights from this episode:
- How damaging the loss of hair can be for self-esteem, confidence, and social interaction
- Understanding how stem cells can be stimulated to regenerate skin and hair
- Some future implications of technology like this
- Working with scientists while creating a product that requires hardware & software design & development
- The power of enlisting the right people to support your vision by constantly articulating your purpose
To hear a couple of meaningful books that Carlos recommended, and why he's optimistic right now about where we're headed in this world, make sure you stay to the end!
-Episode’s Recommended Read-
- Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
-Connect with Eli-