In today's episode, we embark on the journey of scaling a startup to an international company with Bas Smeulders, the Co-Founder and CFO of SendCloud.
Bas shares invaluable insights from his decade-long experience transforming a garage-based startup into a thriving startup.
In our conversation, we explore:
• Scaling Challenges of SendCloud and Hiring Strategies,
• The beginnings of SendCloud and how the founders started out in a garage selling smartphone accessories.
• Mastering market dynamics, securing funds, and synergizing,
• Achieving a balance between having a flexible culture and building strong processes,
• The challenges of growing too quickly or too slowly.
• Pivoting to a subscription model,
• Diversifying customer segments and distribution channel
• And more!