Welcome to this ICAEW Insights ‘In Focus’ podcast. ICAEW’s Head of Corporate Finance, David Petrie, is joined by a panel of experts to discuss debt, equity and other funding options for small businesses in the light of government intervention as a consequence of the pandemic and the return to growth.
David Petrie, Head of Corporate Finance, ICAEW;
- Graeme Sands, Corporate and Growth Banking Director, Virgin Money UK;
- Steve Cordiner, Head of Unquoted Investment, Gresham House Ventures;
- Maggie Rodriguez-Piza, Chief Executive, Funding London;
- Asif Ahmed, Founder & Managing Director, Acclivity Advisors;
- Wendy Smith, Senior Innovation and Growth Specialist, Innovate UK EDGE North.
Episode first published: 19 August 2021.
Podcast recorded: 12 August 2021.